• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Birthday 5-90!

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hope you have a great birthday!!

:cheers::cheers:

party1:party1:party1:party1:

Happy b-day!

happy birthday dude!

HBD! :cheers:

Happy Birthday Jon! Hope it was a good one! :cheers:

Hope ya had a great B-Day Jon.

It's not been bad - although I'll have the cigar after I've finished doing work to-morrow (to-day has been mostly working indoors doing all of the little stuff that I actually enjoy doing but don't normally have a chance to, and I don't smoke indoors in deference to my wife.)

I've had better, I've had worse. All in all, I'd give this one about a six or a seven (may improve when we get to bed, tho...:roflmao:)

Jon,
Did it make it past 7?

sex01.gif

Nah, dammit - she was tired, and I had a stomach bug crop up (Kevin Bloody Wilson wrote the theme for this one - "I'll Never S*** Solid Again." But, I'm getting better...)

Hey Remi - ever find a bottle of Spiritys for me? I'm not having any luck up here. Since I can't drink much anymore, I may as well make it worth my while (and I've got a few maduros that will probably complement something that strong rather well...):D

Day late, but what the hey...
Happy Birthday Jon!!!

Back