• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newb here...

cherokeeboi

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to say hello Ive got a 89 Cherokee and iam looking forward to meeting you guys on some runs or meet and greets.I live here in Aliso Viejo.Dont worry i know how to use the search fuction as well iam a little a head of the curve on that:laugh3:

Just wanted to say hello Ive got a 89 Cherokee and iam looking forward to meeting you guys on some runs or meet and greets.I live here in Aliso Viejo.Dont worry i know how to use the search fuction as well iam a little a head of the curve on that:laugh3:

RUN!!!

Don't worry about the search feature, I hate the damn thing, its just easier to ask (and everyone around here has gotten used to me just askin')

Welcome to the club, these guys are okay (once thier restraining orders are recinded.)

Rick

just stay away from that scott mcneal guy, hes one odd cookie, and damn proud of it too......:looser:
welcome to the funparty1:

Before you are "officially" Welcomed to the SoCal Chapter, you must post pics of your XJ....

:D

btw - Welcome...

E

Welcome! I am in Lake Forest.

If you are around this weekend, swing by my house on Saturday and meet some of these XJ folks. Not sure who and all will be here, but we are having a little work party to strip down my wrecked XJ. If things go well, I might have a replacement XJ in the garage and just swap parts....

Post up some pics and info about your rig!

Welcome! I am in Lake Forest.

If you are around this weekend, swing by my house on Saturday and meet some of these XJ folks. Not sure who and all will be here, but we are having a little work party to strip down my wrecked XJ. If things go well, I might have a replacement XJ in the garage and just swap parts....

Post up some pics and info about your rig!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys ill get some pics this weekend
and post them up, I def want to stop by and check it out. Just pm the directions. And let me what i can bring to help out.:wave1:

Did any one explain the rules to you?

You have to give everyone here a dollar....

Welcome, you are lucky, due to the slow economy it is only a doller. Two years ago it was $10.

Watch the forum, there are always meet and greets, wrench parties and trail trips.

Leep

Welcome, you are lucky, due to the slow economy it is only a doller. Two years ago it was $10.

Watch the forum, there are always meet and greets, wrench parties and trail trips.

Leep

I would be more than happy to pay the cool club tax, Iam waiting for my money to be returned from the Enron corp i spoke to Ken the former CEO yesterday and said i should have it anyday just keep checking the mail the reception was a little fuzzy but i belive thats what he said.So in other words i get my money from him ill spread the wealth.:laugh:

Back