• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn video. 5-30-09

Nice. We had to go to the left of that rock beacuse it was so dug out on the right that we kept getting hung up by trying to straddle it.

We fnally had to fill the hole and walked right thru.

yeah, those holes werent that deep the last time we were there. Ill be working on the video when i get home. My gf's comps wireless sucks arse!

Here are some pics from Cleghorn.

2018.jpg

2019.jpg

2023.jpg

2024.jpg

2032.jpg

2035.jpg

2038.jpg

2042.jpg

2044.jpg

2047.jpg

2048.jpg

Hey guys. Need a tutorial on how to resize photos to post. I have quite a few of all the fun stuff we did. When I figure it out I will post up what I think is the best. I can make DVDs for those that want one. Real good time. Setting up another run this weekend in SD.

Chris, if you get a photobucket account like Ron and I, you can use them to host your images. Plus it automatically resizes to 800x600 when you upload them to the site. And it has some mild editing tools on it.

Video rocks Julio. Nice camera work by Ben. I never relaized what that looked like out side the briarwood. It never feels that bad inside. Gotta do that again.

Back