• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brown Dog motor mounts

Buy me a set and ship them to me, i will give you a full Honest review.
:) I need some mounts..

seriously.. got a link?

I got them. They are BOMB proof. I got the lift ones. Had to have a little lift to clear my pacesetter header. He only makes them Yellow. But I like they. A little more vibe then stock but I think he offers new bushing with less vibe. DO IT!

i prefer the M.O.R.E's, they have the zinc coating.

but plenty of people use the brown dogs.
all aftermarket mounts run the risk of increased vibration... nothing unbareable.

I like the design of brown dog, and they are in the process of becoming a naxja sponsor. ;)

i got the brown dog rubber mounts, only have a few wheelin trips on them but they feel great and the quality is top notch

I get more vibration from my rebuilt driveshaft than I do from the motor monts . Lol .
The owner is a good guy .came buy to give me a hand when I was havin a problem .as for the yellow . I just painted my motor to match .haha there pretty beffy .

They are a killer deal if you want to stay with the stock style mount, but MORE Bombproof are worth their weight in gold if youve ever sheered the bolts off in the block youd deffentally agree.
I have Brown Dogs on my lil XJ and im happy.
I have M.O.R.E's on my big xj and i know ill never have to worry.

They are a killer deal if you want to stay with the stock style mount, but MORE Bombproof are worth their weight in gold if youve ever sheered the bolts off in the block youd deffentally agree.

Browndog offers upgraded block mounts as well.

S2572-0-450x300.jpg

I just put that kit on my XJ. I am 110% confident that I will never have anything to worry about with the combo of brackets and mounts. Get them you won't be disappointed. Also, when I was having trouble getting the mounts to line up with the brackets I called and talked to Tim and he walked me through it all. This in and of itself would not have been a big deal except for the fact that it was 12:00 midnight my time (pacific) and I was calling to AZ who are an hour ahead. He talked me through it and was willing to take my calls later if I had any other problems. That kind of service alone is what convinced me I had picked the right setup.

I just put that kit on my XJ. I am 110% confident that I will never have anything to worry about with the combo of brackets and mounts. Get them you won't be disappointed. Also, when I was having trouble getting the mounts to line up with the brackets I called and talked to Tim and he walked me through it all. This in and of itself would not have been a big deal except for the fact that it was 12:00 midnight my time (pacific) and I was calling to AZ who are an hour ahead. He talked me through it and was willing to take my calls later if I had any other problems. That kind of service alone is what convinced me I had picked the right setup.

Nothin personal but even if I ran a reputable buisness and you called me at 1 PM I would be pretty pissed and hang up. Unless its a thursday friday or saturday and im partying about that time.

You start your partying at 1PM on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday? :D
you don't?

oh yeah, i have 2 sets of brown dogs, both rubber and poly. they are FANTASTIC

Back