• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Deaver Baja Bushings

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
What do you know about them? Who's run them? There's a good chance I may be running some soon, and I'm a bit worried about the handling characteristics of my leafs being able to flex so easily and twist. Has anybody run these on a go fast rig?

Dan? Anybody? Looks like I may be looking to run a sway bar in the future if I like these enough, I need one anyway, eff it.

I've never run those either, but I think it would take away from the natural 'sway bar' effect from the leaf springs.

They are pricey though...and the stock rubber bushings are cheap and flexible. You would definitely have the cool factor with those :D

When I go Deaver Id like to run them but the 2 things stopping me is like L_N_E stated they would probably add body roll so since I drive mine on the highway alot I would need to go with a rear antirock and also being in Indiana where it rains all the time I bet since they are non greasable they would be like non greasable hiems and be squeeky biotch after they get wet

I think Jim is going to find out for himself, cuz he's got them. ;)

When I go Deaver Id like to run them but the 2 things stopping me is like L_N_E stated they would probably add body roll so since I drive mine on the highway alot I would need to go with a rear antirock and also being in Indiana where it rains all the time I bet since they are non greasable they would be like non greasable hiems and be squeeky biotch after they get wet

Holy ****, was that supposed to be a short paragraph?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back