• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Alex the flying Burrito (Ba-riedo)

Avanteone

NAXJA Forum User
:D

alex.jpg

did he break down or get stuck?

Last edited:
I got really stuck in the rocks, I was moving to fast for Victor to turn around and tell me where to go and slid off a log. Once I did this I pretty much hi-centered myself and was done for.

The obstacle course was much better, I had my front two tires of the ground multiple times and had a blast.

-Alex

Hmm found something to add to my "Recovery kit" heh..

so you sell/advertise winch products, Cables/straps etc, and you didnt use the oppertunity to demo any of it?

Hmm found something to add to my "Recovery kit" heh..

so you sell/advertise winch products, Cables/straps etc, and you didnt use the oppertunity to demo any of it?

We sell ropes and winch lines, we were selling a ton all day, they used them to recover the trucks in the mud and also for the tug of war. I could have winched out but we spent most of the time trying to stack rocks and get me unstuck.

-Alex

We sell ropes and winch lines, we were selling a ton all day, they used them to recover the trucks in the mud and also for the tug of war. I could have winched out but we spent most of the time trying to stack rocks and get me unstuck.

-Alex
haha, hey no shame in that, i want a picture of my rig in the air:scared: look at that flex:laugh3:

Saw that . My camera phone did not work glad someone got a pic. A new use for the hybrid cage. ThoseGuys should put the pic on their site.

:thumbup:that whole day was a blast!! the 1st crawl with the larger rocks was insane! A few of my buddies had major carnage

Had a great time at the event and we hope to do another one soon.And a big thanks to Alex with master pull did a awesome job.Will post up my new purchase from them soon . Duane

Back