• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV night run. Sat June 13th.

mattyj

NAXJA Forum User
So im looking to take the new rig out for a shake down run in JV on Saturday June 13th. Plans are to get out there Saturday lunchtime/afternoon and start doing some runs into and during the evening, maybe something sunday morning too.

Anyone interested??

That sounds awesome for my birthday but i know my jeep defentaly will not be able to keep up with your new rig :D

I'd suggest 35's, but tuggin' around a guy with 33's and some balls is always
fun.

Since this will be a shake down run for Matty's new Big Wheel I'd think we will keep the trails kinda' basic (no Full of Hate or Chocolate Thunder.)
I'm thinkin' that I'll just button up my rig and head out there with the old axles on it.

But this is Matty's run and he gets to call the trails.

:D

What is Matty's new rig? Pics?

Big_Wheel_Pic-DRV2-PCZ.jpg

I havent really decided what to run yet but i'll say, Claw wont be on the list.

35" tires and 2 lockers would be minimum equiptment (except for Parker :D).

Im away racing this weekend, but when i get home Monday i'll post up a few pics.

OK, c'mon and spill the beans. That's too fast for a build up, so whatcha buy?

I can't join you. I would if I could, but I'll be in Key Largo on a 45' toy. :D

So after contemplating different ideas regarding putting tons, atlas, stretching the WB, linking it, etc in my rig, or in an MJ, i was also looking at built rigs for sale too.

I ended up getting pretty good money for Cherokee(well actually shit, compared to what i had in it, but good for an XJ). And with about, what it would of cost me to build a front axle for the XJ, i ended up buying a built buggy. Way more cost effective!

Some specs: buggy built in 06 in CO, 4.3 Vortec, 700r4, Atlas 4.3, Prorock60, 14bolt, full hydro steering, triangulated 4 link f&r, 14" coilovers, 42" tsl's. 110" WB, 83" wide, 53" chassis width.

I'll be changing a few things up on it & personalizing it alittle. But its ready to go... just got to put on that Cherokee grill :D

A couple pics

100_1561.jpg

100_1370.jpg

Why is there a pic of the vehicle in 2004 if it didn't exist until 2006 .!.:D.!.

100_1370.jpg

Back