• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn

Christopher1968

NAXJA Forum User
It is late to post this up but three of us are wheeling up Cleghorn this saturday. Meet at the 15/Cleghorn intersection at 9am. Look for a blue Briarwood, a red XJ on 33" and a stock green XJ. We don't know the trail so it is a adventure for us. Jump in if you want. Cal me for details, Chrisotpher at 8585251245.

waitin for vid - hope ya'll had a good time - julio said ya'll got thru w/ no damage to person or rig - that's a good thing - thanx for leadin julio
terry

Had a great time, thanks to Julio for leading, even if my mostly stocker couldnt always follow. I did finally get some nice scrapes on the rock rails though.

Did you go up the notch or bypass it. We ran it this afternoon and went up the notch. That damn rock in the middle was a pain in the ass.

Had tons of fun. met some good people and lead the trail for the 1st time. gotta say it was easier than it expected it to be.Cleghorn has got to be my favorite trail so far. we went up the notch. i love that spot. i got hung up on the rock a bit only causei wasnt fully to the right of it. oh well. vids will be up later.

Hmmm....sad, I shoulda checked this earlier! a buddy and I went up cleg later yesterday. We got there around 4:30 or so. We coulda gotten up there earlier!

Whats the notch? I'm sure Ive run it, but I dont know which trail it is.

Had tons of fun. met some good people and lead the trail for the 1st time. gotta say it was easier than it expected it to be.Cleghorn has got to be my favorite trail so far. we went up the notch. i love that spot. i got hung up on the rock a bit only causei wasnt fully to the right of it. oh well. vids will be up later.

I am talking the spot about 200' in. There is a bypass for the first 200'. I tried and being that I was the lead vehicle I got to that point and had to go to the right.

We had a TJ with us and I had to give him a tug to get 1', there was a nice hole on the right of that rock and soft dirt. The other XJ that was with us was XO'd and we climbed on the front to pull him down some and he got stuck in the same spot. He backed up that 1' and we stacked a couple rocks and he got thru it.

I would say that 200' was the hardest part of the entire trail. We got there at 3:00 and had 5 vehicles with us.

Timothys jeep was having nasty ass death wobble so he took it home and started to try to figure out.

Had a great time.

I am talking the spot about 200' in. There is a bypass for the first 200'. I tried and being that I was the lead vehicle I got to that point and had to go to the right.

We had a TJ with us and I had to give him a tug to get 1', there was a nice hole on the right of that rock and soft dirt. The other XJ that was with us was XO'd and we climbed on the front to pull him down some and he got stuck in the same spot. He backed up that 1' and we stacked a couple rocks and he got thru it.

I would say that 200' was the hardest part of the entire trail. We got there at 3:00 and had 5 vehicles with us.

Timothys jeep was having nasty ass death wobble so he took it home and started to try to figure out.

Had a great time.

we took the notch all the way thru with no issues. no one got stuck. had to back up maybe once or twice but never took the path to the right. i have video of it.... just need to find time to upload it.

julio

I figured out the problem.... It needs a for sale sign and needs to get replaced with another yota.

Thanks alot julio for leading the trail for us it was soooooo much fun. Ill send you the pics i took soon. Im the driver of the red XJ on 33's.

Thanks alot julio for leading the trail for us it was soooooo much fun. Ill send you the pics i took soon. Im the driver of the red XJ on 33's.

ron was it? yeah man! had a blast. ill post mine up as soon as possible. going to the GF's house later so ill bring my camera and the vid to upload.

Back