• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP ME! stupid window

boost_fr3@k

NAXJA Forum User
Ok. So, here's my dilemma. My rig is my daily driver, and just yesterday, my window stopped rolling up alltogether. Its not the splines on the crank, its inside the door. I pulled my door panel off (broke my armrest in the process), and I cant figure the damn thing out.

can anyone help me get this fixed?

The following problem is, I just wanna get rid of that door panel, and replace it with an aluminum/diamond plate steel panel with a decent armrest. is there anyone that can fab one of those up around here?

HELP ME!

windows and i never get along either. i am always busting my knuckles or some other part of the vehicle that wasn't broken before. when i finish things are worse than when i started. so, guess i can't help. good luck though! :peace:

I couldnt tell you what the problem is but im local enough to come over and give you a hand...

well...I'm not sure I wanna go to a power setup, Thanks tho John. I may hit you up for that panel tho.

Jump this- I wont be able to make the drive anytime soon, broke a front driveshaft and tweaked my t case yesterday. It was supposed to be a "trial Run" of my new SYE and DS, and I ended up breaking the double cardan. :(

Back