• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockin' XJ Jamboree, T-shirt orders by 10-15

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
The Rockin' XJ Jamboree will be held Nov 18-19 in Johnson Valley, and there will be trails for everyone. There will be dinner and a raffle on Sat evening. There were 46 rigs last year and we had a great time, and we donated $2000 to Friends of Panamint Valley from the raffle. I hope you can make it. For more info go to this thread: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=97613

If you plan to go, and would like to have a T-shirt, please get me your order by Oct 15.

T-Shirts
Sm, Med, Large, and X-Large $16
XXL and XXXL $18

T-shirt orders need to be recieved no later than Oct 15th. A very limited number of T-shirts will be available onsite. Please send your name, shirt size, and quantity with your order.

T-shirt orders including payment, and payment for dinner tickets ($6 each), can be submitted by PayPal to [email protected] and you can pay using a credit card through PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account e-mail the order to [email protected] and an e-mail will be sent to you with a PayPal link to use.

If you can't use PayPal, you can send me your order with a check to:

Richard Gauthier
420 Holtby Rd
Bakersfield, CA 93304

I will take orders for payment at the event if that's what you need to do. Post up here, PM me, or send an e-mail, but please don't do all of them, and be sure to send me your name...........I'm getting older and I can get confused easily. :D

just paid do we pick shirts up there, or are you shipping them, thanks //Kevin

No shipping, T-shirts will be at the event.

great thanks

I got more orders, thanks guys. Still, I only have orders for about half of what we did last year, and I know a bunch of you said you were going. I will have a few extras there, but it would sure be nice to have orders so I know how many to get.

It's tough to have shirts left over...........$$$ :D

Last call for T-shirt orders. I have to turn the order in by Tues, 10-17.

I'll have a few extras there, but not many. I hate to get stuck with extra shirts.

tgregg said:
I PayPal'd money Saturday for 2 XL shirts and a dinner. I hope it got through in time and to the right place.

Got it, Gregg.

Great, this will be my first Jeep deal after racing motorcycles in the desert for 40 years. At 61 years old my knees just can't take the pounding anymore. Since I only live a short hop from Johnson Valley I can get over there anytime. When will most people arrive? I'm planning on getting out there early Saturday morning, where will the NAXJA group be? And will there be signs? I'm used to D37 pie plates and club flags!

Hey Goatman,

Any images of what the shirts will be like this year?

Also, how's the raffle items coming along?

We should start a countdown!!

No images for the shirts..........who's on the back is always a surprise. :)

So far for the raffle we have a winch, and a pair of Beard seats, plus other misc stuff. It should be a good raffle........bring some dough to buy tickets, it's going to a good cause.

tgregg said:
Great, this will be my first Jeep deal after racing motorcycles in the desert for 40 years. At 61 years old my knees just can't take the pounding anymore. Since I only live a short hop from Johnson Valley I can get over there anytime. When will most people arrive? I'm planning on getting out there early Saturday morning, where will the NAXJA group be? And will there be signs? I'm used to D37 pie plates and club flags!

Nice........there will be someone there that's older than me, other than my Dad. :D

Check out the info in this post, it has directions. Main camp will be on Means Dry Lake. Be prepared for runs to leave at 8:00 am on Sat. http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=97613

Back