• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gold mountain video... effing finally!

FREAKIN AWESOME! Great job Julio! Cant wait to do it again! I am getting the JaKe lifted and some new treads for the next run, hopefully this week.:explosion

FREAKIN AWESOME! Great job Julio! Cant wait to do it again! I am getting the JaKe lifted and some new treads for the next run, hopefully this week.:explosion

Cool beans lance. cant wait to see that thing lifted on some 33's

::Drooling::

great vid -was worth the wait as always!!! lance, i don't know much about your rig, u might wanna check w/ someone who DOES know, and make sure there won't be any issues w/ running 35's. if u get your rig up, i might just canx my plans for the 6th/7th & we can go give it a good test run - let me know tho

terry

Terry, I hope this works.
I have been told by every dealer, including the lift kit builders, that the JK is great with 35s or even 37s. I know it cant hurt. the stick is both fun and sucks at times. I am having TOYOS, with Xtreme alloy wheels with Superlift 4" coil lift. I also have the superchips programmer and rear sway disconnects. a new drive shaft in front. Bilstein shocks.
My neighbor (who partied all night) had his truck done here and he is happy. It is expensive, but I want to salvage the JaKe and I know with better gear./...and better driving...I should have more fun for more years.
...Cant thank you enough for your help and for including (the little engine that could).
It is great to have fun!
LC

nice video julio. i really like the last frames were you were running for your life.

I am having TOYOS, with Xtreme alloy wheels with Superlift 4" coil lift. I also have the superchips programmer and rear sway disconnects. a new drive shaft in front. Bilstein shocks.
LC

Sounds awesome. We are definately going to have to hit some harder trails once you get that thing finished up. Gold Mountain is fun, but with 35's on a JK you will be able to do sooooooo much more.

And Julio, thanks for the video. As arrogant as it may sound, I love seeing my Jeep in action.

Sounds awesome. We are definately going to have to hit some harder trails once you get that thing finished up. Gold Mountain is fun, but with 35's on a JK you will be able to do sooooooo much more.

And Julio, thanks for the video. As arrogant as it may sound, I love seeing my Jeep in action.

no worries brent, i like seeing your rig just idling. i can only imagine how awesome it is to be the owner of such a bad ass rig. hopefully, when i grow up, i can have one like it...:p

Back