• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what brand are these UCA's

MPETESS10

NAXJA Forum User
I just got a set of used UCA's for next to nothing but I dont know what brand they are.
I am gonna give em a shot either way but it would be nice to know for future reference what they are.

anyone got any insight on this?
thanks
DSC01512.jpg

DSC01513.jpg

adjustable ones

hard to say really, resemble JKS, but I can't tell for certain.

maybe someone else knows, good luck.

a lot of companies make ones that look like that. But the only ones I recall that have a gold colored johhny joint is jks and daystar. those would be my guesses.

Rough Country does too now, but only on their newest round of uppers. Those look too old be to RC though.

I will be cleaning them up this weekend. one of them needs a new zerk fitting so I will be doing that first so I dont get any gunk, or any more gunk in there when I clean them up.

as for the rusty's comment I didnt think they were them because all the rusty's uppers I have seen are BEEFY but they are all newer. maybe older rusty's look like similar.

thanks for everyone's help. if I find any numbers I will pass it on to see why the verdict is.

Back