• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Digs!!

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
So as some of you may remember, apartment life was getting pretty hectic, as per my "Oh how I loathe thee Carl" thread. What with my new job needing more parking and also the undying need to GTFO of Hemet, the lady and I started looking at new places. After much searching, it came down to the wire, as our lease is up next month. We finally found a place in Beaumont that we absolutely love. Anyway, here's some pictures before we move in.

It's a 3 bed 2 full bath on a cul-de-sac with dining room, living room and formal living room. Fireplace, etc. Should be a fun house to hold us over until we buy some property when she's done with school! So who's coming to the BBQ? :greensmok

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

when do u need help movin? not far from me, can help when u need it on weekends,
congrats on finding such a nice place, when do u plan on moving in?

looks sweet. and its closer to sunset and the jeep trail! =]

can help you move if you need but all i have is an xj with no rear seats lol

count me in fer the bbq

Nice house Jim, If you need help moving count me in... You can pay me in carne. :D

Hey neighbor, I live in Beaumont as well, welcome. If your driving around beaumont and happen to turn onto Pearl St. and see a Truggy sitting in a drive way thats me. The XJ is tore apart right now but it is on its way. Once again welcome, and the Beer is always COLD.

Awesome man! Congrats on the new place!

Haha thanks everybody for the offers to help and come drink my beer! We didn't buy it though, it's a rental, but a long term rental hopefully until she finishes school. Either way it'll be the Jeep's new home for quite sometime. I'll let you all know when the bbq is and more importantly when we're moving :D

Back