• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gold Mountain Videos 5-24-09

great vids justin! thanx. how'd u like jacoby?

We had a blast. Brad and I hauled A$$ down Jocoby, then went back up to Big Bear and ran Skyline drive to Clarks Summit into Seven Oaks and then another trail up into Angelus Oaks. Nice scenic, fun and fast drive. We were back in Yucaipa around 5:30.

I had a great time yesterday guys. I was VERY excited to finally get the beast back on the trail. The motor swap really caused a huge delay in my 4wheelin fun, but it is all over now and she is finally running great. I look forward to hitting the trails with you guys again and soon.

good stuff. wish i would have ran the other trails... oh well. next time. Had a blast with all you guys and the BBQ @ terrys was good times as well. good thing it only took 3 guys to assemble a walmart BBQ pit :p

jacoby is a pretty drive - glad to see e-1 made it home okay.
your welcome w/ us anytime brad - that's one nice rig!

hi I liked your video and wanted to know if you had any video of the black wranger that met up with you at the top, if you did could you let me know and if I could get the footage. I am going to find out about new rear springs to replace the ones I have and hope the will not flatten out like the rubicons did and hope to be back on the trails in a week or so with some better clearance in the rear. If anyone knows of a better set that won,t go flat please let me know.

buffalo - start a new thread and U will get all kinds of very good advice - you'll have to sort thru it somewhat, but most of these guys know what they're talkin about.

julio - i know u got good pics & vid, so share!!!!!!

Last edited:
buffalo - start a new thread and U will get all kinds of very good advice - you'll have to sort thru it somewhat, but most of these guys know what they're talkin about.

julio - i know u got good pics & vid, so share!!!!!!

ill try and get them up tonight. but i make no promises....

going home in a bit as i am in copmton relaxing at the GF's house. sat and sunday were exhausting.

btw, i have footage of that black wrangler so ill be putting it up aswell. that thing came close to wiping me out along with justins friend. woah! :p

u got footage of that black xjw/ the "periscope" just kiddin - post when u can dude - i KNOW there's gonna be some good stuff!

Wait one damn minute here.
:D

What farkin' time did you get on the trail?

I was out there all day Sunday....

Gold Mt. included.
They must have went after us.
Did you guys see a TJ out there with a broken 35 shaft? I know Rick did he was with us.

knew there were a bunch of naxja guys up there, guess we missed u by a few mins - had a small group of 7 - then 1 turned around (i shoulda gone w/ him fer sure, won't happen again) - had a great time

Cool vid. Anybody know what size tire the blue XJ is running? That is exactly the stance I want on mine. Thanks for posting the video.

Pretty sure he is running 33's. Al, Julio, anyone wanna verify?

They must have went after us.
Did you guys see a TJ out there with a broken 35 shaft? I know Rick did he was with us.

Yeah, that guy was limping down the hill with the help of a toyota. I had a shaft for an 8.25 no 35's though.

Pretty sure he is running 33's. Al, Julio, anyone wanna verify?

yeah, thats al's rig, i forget what tires they are but i know for sure they are 33"'s

loading video right now. wont be up till sometime tomorrow. if im lucky. being a single dad takes up lots of my time. that and being a lazy mexican... :p

im a rare breed.

Back