• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

gold mtn

terryg

NAXJA Forum User
had a great day today - thanx to all who came out, and aided and abbetted!
really wanna see some vid soon!!!!
again, thanx to all, had a great day

terryg

I was in the black wrangler that met up with you at the top of Gold Mtn.,It was fun to be able to talk and I already have fixed the problem with my cherokee. I will be ready to go wheeling in about a week or so, will keep checking and we will meet up again.

I was in the black wrangler that met up with you at the top of Gold Mtn.,It was fun to be able to talk and I already have fixed the problem with my cherokee. I will be ready to go wheeling in about a week or so, will keep checking and we will meet up again.

good meeting you aswell. i was the one recording when you almost took me out on gold mountain..lol

u missed all the fun after the run - decided to just have a bbq at my place instead of the park - had to buy a bbq & put it together - 1 mexican, 1 white guy, & 1 black dude (supervising!) thought that was really funny! and we all know i cut myself even LOOKING at tools - didn't let myself (or my wife) down this time either - cut the hell out of my finger!
couple weeks we'll get back to it. wifey said i HAVE to not wheel next weekend!
had a great time w/ everyone at gold mtn, and am glad ya'll had a great time

can only laugh at the whole thing - u gotta admit that was funny at the time! kinda like julio being fired as a nerd!

Back