• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ Prerunner for sale on RDC

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/trader/atl.cgi?ct=14&md=second&id=15128

This thing is pretty sweet!

prep15128n1.jpg

prep15128n2.jpg

prep15128n3.jpg

That thing is pretty nice, I have some pics of it saved from a long time ago. I wish when I drove out to Elsinore to buy mine that that thing was waiting for me, lol.

I was about to post this up... .very well built, solid TCase, axles, gears... and the guy kept it light!

Basicly,from the cab forward,the Mj is the the same as a 4 Dr XJ.They have a longer wheelbase,@ 113" & 120" IIRC for the short and longbed.The rear leaf pack is 58" eye to eye.

You got it. The "frame" is a bit different right under the doors and the lower control arm brackets on the "frame" are different too though. Any XJ short arm kit will bolt right up, but some of the XJ long arm kits need to be slightly modified in the crossmember section to be bolted on.

That MJ is a great example of what they can become.

You got it. The "frame" is a bit different right under the doors and the lower control arm brackets on the "frame" are different too though. Any XJ short arm kit will bolt right up, but some of the XJ long arm kits need to be slightly modified in the crossmember section to be bolted on.

That MJ is a great example of what they can become.
Do XJ dropbrackets work in a MJ ?

Back