• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Here's to you, Vets!

tjs88xj

NAXJA Forum User
I being a Partially disabled Veteran, would like to extend a heart warming thank you and remembrance to those who have served bravely and those still serving or past had served.

This is the weekend to give thanks and remembrance to "THOSE WHO GAVE ALL OR THOSE WHO GAVE SOME". Those who sacrificed all to protect their brothers and sisters next to them and this nation as a whole. These soldiers, sailors, airmen, Marines and I belong to a BROTHERHOOD unlike any existing to date. And those whom have not served can not fathom nor understand the sacrifices and courage and commitment to be part of that Brotherhood. From the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines to the Coast Guard and Reserves, These Brotherhoods are made up of Brave And Courageous Men and Women that have the abilities to do things that the normal Joe will never fathom nor attempt.

To all those soldiers living and past, serving or past, disabled or not, this weekend is for you.

From the bottom of my heart, I Thank each and every one of the Veterans out there, for having the bravery and selflessness to serve our great country.

Semper Fi! Ooh Rah! Carry On.

X2.. if it wasnt for your hard work and dedication we wouldnt have the freedoms we enjoy today.

Thank you all for all that you have done!:wantyou::yelclap::yelclap::yelclap::yelclap:

I have to agree with you tjs88xj. I am also a disabled Vet. I would like to give my thanks to all my brothers and sisters that I served with and all the ones that Served in different branches. Thank you all for your sacrifices.

gbot.gif

EasyriderBikeShow08076.jpg

me..........
1980/1983
MP019.jpg

Back