• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Time to play

Not sure if Ma works tomorrow, but XXXX yeah.

Sounds good in theory, but she doesn't drive the Porsche

I wanted to wheel today, but not to be. Truck back in about a week.

I think i am losing my right rear axle bearing.. Took the wifes jeep out an lost a rattle, so now i need to work on hers to see why..Only time will tell..I need to find a rear end fast i think..Hard part is i have 373 gears

Yea hers doesn't rattle anymore..It started up sunday morning when we went out for the day, then it got louder...I couldn't find it out there, so i was going to find it when i got home..Went thru a wash an it stopped, so i got out to only find a bolt and small washer laying on the ground..That is how i lost her rattle :dunno:..

Yea hers doesn't rattle anymore..It started up sunday morning when we went out for the day, then it got louder...I couldn't find it out there, so i was going to find it when i got home..Went thru a wash an it stopped, so i got out to only find a bolt and small washer laying on the ground..That is how i lost her rattle :dunno:..
:doh:
You've been loosing rattles as long as I've known ya. :rolleyes:

Back