• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

heads up 1/2 price at ecology 6/6-6/7

5150xj

NAXJA Member # 1215
Just got the latest email from Ecology.
Tim D

Ecology Auto Parts SCORCHES prices with SUMMER SAVINGS!
Saturday, June 6th and Sunday, June 7th 2009 when all Parts are 50% off.*

Two days to save 50% off all parts* at Ecology locations located in Santa Fe Springs, Wilmington, Rialto, Fontana, Thousand Palms, Adelanto, Lancaster, Oceanside, San Diego and two in Chula Vista
Remove it yourself and Save BIG Money. What could be easier?
Shop at Ecology Auto Parts! Where All parts* will be discounted 50% on June 6th and 7th.
We look forward to seeing you at your closest Ecology Auto Parts on June 6th and 7th.

Don't forget to bring your tools and save BIG! That’s the Ecology Way!

Check our website, www.ecoparts.com, for maps and other information. Opening time varies by location but most yards will be open by 7am. Be sure to call your closest yard for exact times.*Offer excludes big diesel truck parts at our Santa Fe Springs location. Offer Excludes all Pre-pulled parts . 50% off offer cannot be combined with any other offer; free admission coupons or 2 for 1 coupons are NOT valid on sale days. All prices plus sales tax. Core charges apply on select items. 50% off valid in California only.

Just a reminder our Santa Fe Springs yard recycling center will be closed on Saturday, June 6th due to the 50% off sale. We will resume regular business hours on the following Monday.
We look forward to serving you.

Ecology Auto Parts
“The Original Serve Yourself Wrecking Yard”
1-800-444-5865

ill be out for the weekend... fack! maybe i can swing by monday and hope to find something useful. maybe....

sounds like im getting an 8.8 for $100 sweet harbour frieght is having a sale next month too

actually i think its this weekend. and you get 20% off. it be a good time to buy that small air compressor to air up on the trails. I know im getting one.. :p

I just got back from the Sante Fe Springs Ecology on Imperial and there are 2 different 87 XJ's there and they both have the Dana 44 rear axle. One is black and one is red.
FYI

Anyone care to go shopping for me, since its far away?

Back