• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pine Barrens Clean Up Atsion NJ

yellowdog

NAXJA Forum User
Sunday Oct 26 th is the date for the Second Annual Pine Barrens Cleanup… 10 AM at the Atsion Ranger Station on Rt 206..I am getting sponsorship immediately and this year I need trail guides to take people out to some of the less concentrated areas of trash but eyesores none the less…Last year the turnout was way larger than expected . We will meet for wings and beverages at the Pic-A-Lilly[pay yer way unless some clubs pitch in] [rt 206 Shamong] after the event. A Raffle will also be held after the event at a yet to be determined location…I will post updates as information becomes available..

For those not familiar , last year over 80 people [many of them NAXJA members who John Kolb invited] showed up at the Wharton State Forest in Southern New Jersey to help clean up refuse dumped there.. We collected two 30 cubic yard trash containers of refuse, got on the front page of the Burlington County Times and HELPED the forest service at Wharton and one of the LAST free places to wheel on the east coast. The event is good for our sport as is reinforces our dedication and respect for the land we wheel on and puts a POSITIVE spin on the 4 wheel drive community…AND we had a FUN time doing it…

Any business or individuals who want to donate prizes please contact me. Also any clubs or individual who will be attending please email to the below address

Please email me at [email protected] or call 215.837.1002 Please if you email put down cleanup on the header as the amount of Spam I get is crazy

Blue Mountain Jeep Alliance
PO Box 40,
Temple, PA 19560

Donation: 5 T shirts and mugs
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jersey Jeeps and Custom

620 Black Horse Pike,
Turnersville ,NJ 08012
Jerseyjeepncustoms.com

Donation: front brake job for your 4x4 vehicle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Pic-A-Lilly
866 RT 206
Shamong NJ 08088

Donation: T shirt/cap

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Massage By Jamie
Donation:: 1 massage

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Endless Mountain 4x4

Joe Atardo
Info pending

Throttle body spacer
Pine Barrens Tours
www.pinebarrenstours.com

2 free tours

more donators

www.NJPineBarrens.com

2 Uniden 22 channel FRS/GMRS radios

---------------------------

www.The-Jersey-Devil.org

one New Computer System

2000Mhz (2Ghz) Intel CPU
128 MB DDR 266 Ram
20GB 7200 RPM Hardrive
Microsoft Windows XP
17" Monitor
Keyboard
Mouse
Speakers

PLUS

Organized Chaos a converted ambulance will be on site at the PIC for people who wanna buy on the spot Custom cut vinyl decals for their rigs

PLEASE ATTEND NAXJA MEMBERS WERE A BIG HELP LAST YEAR!!!!

link page
http://www.the-jersey-devil.com/pinebarrens.htm

Last edited:
Back