• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear run this Sunday!

Depending if I can finish some stuff on my jeep saturday Im in!

I want to run deep creek!

I second deep creek. I have been wanting to do that trail for the longest time. I finally got my eninge running smooth and my cooling system seems to be working out its issues. If I can button up my temp issues by Saturday, then count me in. I would prefer deep creeek but at this point I don't care where we wheel. It has been almost 3 months since I had the Jeep out and I am going crazy.

Hey Rick,
Come out to the night race the day before.. you will be so close!!

Rick i might try to make it but i have a busy weekend id just have to do a day run ill let you know

im not even 100% sure i can make it though im gonna try. Im staffin a military sim event in victorville/apple vally.

At least i will have the bitch out in some mohavi river bed sand.

Regaurdless i would still like to know if there might be an empty seat. Im good for talkin shit and heavy lifinting.....kinda

So i just dont think i have enough time this weekend....:(......but i do want to run deep creek this summer

Back