• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear bumper ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

96TNXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Im looking to get a rear bumper made and need some ideas:dunce:. Im wanting to get it made out of tube and would like to have 2+ tow points so If you have a pic can you post it up please:paperwork. TIA

do some searching. im sure some stuff will come up

what ever you do stay away from nates4x4. if you search him you will find out why. also look at his reviews on jeep forum.

^ From what I've seen, Nate's = garbage, or worse yet, nothing at all. I would look at ORfab's rear bumpers. They seem to have a pretty stout system going. If you want to retain the stock look, go Detours. If you want something completely off the wall and custom, hit up AJ's Offroad or JCR.

I am having a friend make me one and I need pics of what you all have lol Im not looking to buy one. My post is a little misleading

I am having a friend make me one and I need pics of what you all have lol Im not looking to buy one. My post is a little misleading

Then search. There are a ton of pics out there. Pic requests are a
nono.gif
in the tech forum.

Sorry!
Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back