• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Alignment tool

Full Float doesn't mean anything other than it is anticipating to take some serious weight and the wheels run on spindles. Am I to assume you are going to install Torino ends?

The only tool I know of has been missing for the last couple of months not to be found.

Currie will do it for you if you are willing to 'pay handsomely'. I don't recall an amount but I thought it was around $250.

I need to do one too :|

I try my best to not have anyone do work on my stuff that I should be able to do.

Once I get the alignment tool tracked down I could take care of a few 60's over a weekend.
I might even pick up a couple more at a junk yard before....

So Cracker, what is with the Torino ends?

So Cracker, what is with the Torino ends?

Get them from Currie and weld them on and be semi-float like a Dana 44 but you run 35 spline. Build the axle up and never touch it again ;)

I, and MANY of us, run them this way (Dave, Paul, etc.).

I need to build an additional one for my latest side project but I need to save a couple bucks cash before I can proceed.

Ballistic Fab's ends are much nicer quality than the Currie ones in my opinion.. I have used both and Moser's as well... I have a bar, but only have the pucs for the 9" ford.. just my $.02 worth..

Back