• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Soft 8s

mine are 3.75" BS
so yes, they do

Cragar doesn't make their Soft 8s in 3.75" BS...at least currently. They do make other wheels with 3.75" BS such as the V-5 and the Street Lock "D" Window. About 3 XJs ago I had some Rock Crawler "D" Window look-a-likes that were 3.75" BS.

maybe mine are AR then... either way they have the round holes like these;
attachment.php

minus the "Cragar" center caps.

I got mine from my local shop, up here its called Canadian Tire, but it has everything for the house/auto/etc.

The least amount of backspacing I've been able to find for the Cragar Soft 8's have been 4.00".

maybe mine are AR then... either way they have the round holes like these;
attachment.php

minus the "Cragar" center caps.

I got mine from my local shop, up here its called Canadian Tire, but it has everything for the house/auto/etc.

Probably so...I think I also had a set of AR wheels that were 3.75" BS as well....I don't know anymore, I lost track of them all!

The least amount of backspacing I've been able to find for the Cragar Soft 8's have been 4.00".

Me 3!

Call Summit Racing. They'll order them for you.

My buddy had some special ordered with 2.5" BS. They can get them and I don't think it's any more expensive. Maybe by a few bucks though.

how does the backspacing work? is it the higher the number the farther out the tires stick out or vice versa?

The lower the number, the farther out they stick.

I'm looking for something that looks good, and is cheep since i only want them to go wheelin with. Thats why i want the 8s.

If you only want them for wheeling, then beadlocks are the way to go.
I know you said something cheap, but.

If you only want them for wheeling, then beadlocks are the way to go.
I know you said something cheap, but I think you should spend as much on each wheel as you were planning to spend on the whole set.

Robert

Back