• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coils Or leafs

azxj95

NAXJA Forum User
Im going to be buying the rk 6.5 lift but dont know if i should go with the coil spring conversion or stick with the leafs what do you guys think

How much money you got? What do you wheel? What would you be hoping to gain by switching? How much fab ability do you have to install it?

the money isnt a prob and as for the fab part i built sandrails for 2 years and have access to any kind of fab tool you can think of as for the wheeling i live in az so i will be in the rocks 99% of the time i was thinking the coils would mybe give me more flex then the leafs im new to the 4 wheel thing so let me know if im wrong i used to to 26 inch travel sand cars

From what Iv read on here:

Coils will give you loads more flex but you sacrifice on road stability.
maybe if you rig up some rear discos for a sway bar? idk

well i was thinking about throwing one of those currie antirock swaybars in the rear i know they make one to bolt up to the front i think for the rear im going to have to fab up some stuff tho

Back