• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Radiator Opinions

lamula

NAXJA Forum User
I am going to replace my 15 year old Rad. and the prices at Radiator Barn.com seem pretty good,$112 for single,$150ish for double and $170for tripple core. so the cost isn't the issue as much as quality and function.

Has any bought from them and if so were you happy with the product,I don't want cheap junk from China that will fail in a year or two.
The two and three core are stated to be all metal I assume the cheaper one has plastic end caps.

I read while doing some research that three cores can "over cool the engine" Is that even possible on an XJ

So what is the experience of my fellow So Cal Brothers and sisters, please let me know because latey I am seeing to much :firedevilon my temo gauge.

I bought a 3 core from radiator barn, had a good experience.

HEY John thanks are they all alum. or are the brass?

I have bought a couple for different vehicles. No issues.

I had a plastic one for one car and brass for the other.

Service was good and I got the radiator same day, both times.

I got my CSF 3-core from radiatorbarn. Since they have a warehouse out here, I had the radiator at my door the next day.

I got my CSF 3-core from radiatorbarn. Since they have a warehouse out here, I had the radiator at my door the next day.

Johnny, was that an all aluminum? Is the one you got about $170 or did you get an upgraded model?

No, mine isn't aluminum. I think it's brass. And I do believe it was about $170 with free shipping.

Sweet I think thats the direction I'll be going. Price seems good also thanks.

yep, I got mine from radiator barn too....was at my door same day. And I think I got the two core....may have been the three core....was a CSF, that much I know.

I need to get this thing NOW. Dude on the way back from Corral Cyn I had to slow way down at the Border check point it was running on the red line. Almost pulled over to cool it down.

Well the new Rad. showed up today barely 24 hours after I ordered it.
I think that is pretty good service.
Free shipping $165 total for the three core.
I hope to get it this weekend and see if cures the:flame:

Well the new Rad.from Radiatorbarn.com showed up today barely 24 hours after I ordered it.
I think that is pretty good service.
Free shipping $165 total for the three core.
I hope to get it this weekend and see if cures the:flame:
[fixed it,thanks SANTA]

Back