• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any Socaler's read this?

Post up comments on that thread if you think you'd use it. They're trying to gauge interest.

An offroad park better be really damn good for me to pay for it... Id have to see how it looks after a couple people try it then id think about makin a trip down there.

Yeah i guess they had some insurance/liability/code problems to deal with. Last i heard they are still trying to reopen it.

well I hope the murrieta rock gardens problems weren't caused by our event. There is always that one guy who can screw it up for all of us. I had to have 3 staples put in my head after whacking it on playground equipment...someone asked me why I didnt sue..."umm the playground equipment didnt hit me, I hit it. "

any hoots, privately owned offroad parks may be our only solution if our trails keep closing.

It just doesnt make sense to me to pay for a park when i can just go to BB, SD, JV, Calico, and a hand full of other places and wheel for free...

Having a nice off road park nearby would be nice, however, I fear the greenies will use that as a reason to close more other recreational areas.

I agree, The "greenies" would come out and say that the 4x4 community has a park of their own so lets close off these other locations. On the other hand they can come out and say that we are polluting the roads by bringing all the dirt and mud from our park onto the public highways.

He's talking about having pressure washers and vacuums to alleviate that problem, come and play, then clean your rig before leaving.

Back