• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Monday - Holiday help?

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

I am glad to hear that folks are arriving home safely from Moab.

I am wondering who has tomorrow off as a holiday and would not mind giving me a hand with my wife's TJ. I finally got all of the parts here, except for the axles. They will be here by the end of the week.

Things to do tomorrow:

Install 1" body lift
Install Motor mount lift
Install t-case skid
Install rock sliders
Install front bumper/winch plate/powersteering skid (All connect to the same lcoation)
Install rear bumper w/tire carrier
Clean and paint undercarriage (probably won't be tomorrow)

If anyone is interested or avaialble to assit, I will be starting around 8:00 AM.

Address is 25251 Arder Court, Lake Forest.

Thanks,

Jump This said:
Who the hell gets Columbus day off?
Some of us have real jobs that require them to work on Mondays....:bawl:

:moon: :roflmao:

I work for a bank, so I get some wierd days off, but I also get screwed on some holidays. We can't stated closed for more than 3 days in a row. For instance, we are closed for Thanksgiving, but not the Friday after, but then close for the weekend. This means I have to burn a vacation day every year. I usually go wheeling the day after turkey day...

Don't worry though, I am "on-call". That's why I am up so early on a day off...

Last edited:
Jump This said:
On Call??
Yeah , you never know what emergencies a closed bank could have!
:moon:

"Now that's funny right there, I don't care who are"

Yeah, I actually support the back-office (severs, desktops, etc..). We do have a few branches open and soem of the loan folks are working, but it's an official holiday.

Back