• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Windsheild banner

olysteve

NAXJA Forum User
I just got my window sticker from Mojojpjo!!
Nicely made, and seem to be good quality.
WIndowSticker

Looks pretty cool! I need to break down and get one. I am not sure if I should put it up front or in back though. :dunno:

so the person that started the whole sticker thread didn't make sure his own XJ had space for the banner? Shameful!! Would it be possible to make the stickers backwards so I can stick it on the inside of my front windshield. I'm not quite sure how well stickers will hold up against my wipers hitting it all the time

i think he can do that. i will check if you are seriousley interested. just FYI my old banner has held up for 4+ years with the wipers hitting it. its all about how you apply them. do a crappy job and they will not last, no matter how good the quality.

Yea, I'm pretty serious. Would like to have it like I said. If possible I'll purchase.

I gotta compensate for my lack of large tires and cool factor somehow.

Last edited:
that seems a bit extreme, but I didn't think about the whole backwards bit. I think it'll be something cool to do. Then I'll just pepper the back with the smaller morthwest stickers.

Back