• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DEEP CREEK 5-16-09

I gotta thank everyone who came out - very good group of peeps, & i enjoyed the hell out of this - gotta thank vince, kenny & robert for doing the spotting. this run went about as well as any run can go w/ a large group - deep creek is NOT an easy trail, & i'm very impressed we all finished the trail w/ nobody getting hurt, and no damage to rigs. I'm dyin to see pics, so bring them on!!!! again, thanks so much for a very good day!
terry

lance, is there a way of downloading your pics to my puter so i can put them on disc? your buddy did a great job of takin these pics - thank him for us please

ill up load vids and pics tomorrow. i just got home. so darn tired. Terry, good job once again on leading us. you are a an awesome dood! all you guys are fin to wheel with.

Julio

i am so lookin forward to vids & pics - thanx julio - i got home about 6, and was pretty wiped out - ya'll headed back to la or the oc had a long day - but a very good one!

Thanks for sharing those awesome pics!

EVEN MORE THANKS FOR PROVIDING PROOF THAT I MADE IT UP AND OVER THE WATERFALL, THE HARD WAY!!!!

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

Oh and thanks to everyone who came out and made me feel so comfortable and confident on my first rock run. I appreciate all of you. I will definately be back for more!

Terry, they are on my PC. Will get them to you somehow. 251 pics. disc wont hold em. If you have a USB storage...its cut and paste or pic and choose

totally awesome. Perfect.
LOOKING FOR AN XJ.
I have decided to garage the jk and pick up an XJ, built. I will work on the JK later. Let me know if you here of any decent rigs available.

Where is all of the video and other pictures? There were 2 video cams and about 5 or 6 stills.

Ok, just seen the video thread....

Now about all of those other pictures???

im a bit slow when it comes to uploading pics, vids etc. gimme till tomorrow. most of it will be up. vid #1 is up. second vid is uploading.

I want to send a big THANK YOU to Terry for setting up this run. He is a stand-up guy and did a great job leading the trail.

I can not thank him enough for helping me after the accident. He towed me to main road and then waited with me until the tow truck showed up. We had to wait about an hour I guess. Then he drove me down the hill to th Wal-Mart parking lot where we did a tow truck transfer. Terry would not leave me even though I told him to go on.

He also called me to make sure I made it home and was doing ok.

Thank you Terry!

Sorry for not saying it sooner.

I want to send a big THANK YOU to Terry for setting up this run. He is a stand-up guy and did a great job leading the trail.

I can not thank him enough for helping me after the accident. He towed me to main road and then waited with me until the tow truck showed up. We had to wait about an hour I guess. Then he drove me down the hill to th Wal-Mart parking lot where we did a tow truck transfer. Terry would not leave me even though I told him to go on.

He also called me to make sure I made it home and was doing ok.

Thank you Terry!

Sorry for not saying it sooner.

Robert, im sure he knows you were greatful, terry is a solid dude. i wanted to stay aswell so i apologize for not chilling till the tow truck came. hope you are feeling better. i know after i had my accident a year ago, my body felt like crap. take it easy.

check out my vid...:p

YW - u woulda done the same for me or any of the peeps on the run - hope to see ya back out here again soon, w/o the big bang at the end! thanks for the post, also

Back