• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TnT Y-Link

BigSteve

NAXJA Forum User
I was wondering if anyone on here is running the TnT Y-link set-up in either the 5.5 or 7.5 inch set-up. I would like to get your opinion on how you like it and if possible maybe come take a look at it in person. I am looking for opinions from people who are actually running the set-up, I am not looking to turn this into a x vs. y discussion. Just honest opinions on how you like it and what you don't like about it.

you could also pm swbooking, but he won't answer till monday, he's in bigbear for the weekend, i wheeled with him today and his setup kicks a$$, very solid and flexy...

Hey steve, have paul meet you at my place, then we can wheel it so you can see how it works... Bring yours along, lots of places out here to wheel

It handles well on surface streets, and has performed great offroad. Longer shocks maybe, It wants to reach farther.

Hey steve, have paul meet you at my place, then we can wheel it so you can see how it works... Bring yours along, lots of places out here to wheel

There ya go Bigsteve, Ma and I would be glad to.

I had the Y link and really liked it, solid drive on the road, and excellent flex on the trail!!

I may have to come out once things get a little more settled here. Me and the wife are in the middle of buying a condo so apparently me running off to go play in the dirt is out of the question at this very moment! But thank you very much for the offer I will have to keep you guys in mind once I finally get some free time.

Back