• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need some pricing help...

Thanks matt for your valuble input, But thats not the answer im looking for.
any input is great.

I've seen LOTS and LOTS of free D35s, not to mention almost free 8.25's, a vastly surperior axle. What answer do you want? The shafts are worth several dollars in scrap...there's your answer. What are they worth to you? $25? $100? That's what it comes down to in the end. Make up a number that makes you feel good.

-----Matt-----

I just gave away my D35 to Muddy Beast a couple of months ago. You could PM him and see if he still has it, or the shafts at least.

Matt's right though, D35's are like Gonohrrea. Nobody wants them, those that have them wish they didn't.

I just gave away my D35 to Muddy Beast a couple of months ago. You could PM him and see if he still has it, or the shafts at least.

Matt's right though, D35's are like Gonohrrea. Nobody wants them, those that have them wish they didn't.
:shocked:

alright.

-PJ-

they are worth $0 but if you have some i'll buy them off you for $1ea i need spare (Non c-clip) shafts because im running a 14" wide tire on a d35.. :)

i need about 20 spares for next weekend.

Take my spare D35. I have two completes infact. One guy I've already commited my best one too, but you can take the other.

~Scott

Back