• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ORAF 500

Loose_Nuts_Enterprises

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I know a bunch of you guys are going to the race, but I thought I'd start a specific thread.

I'll be there, although I chose not to get in the car this race. I tweaked my back pretty bad a while back, and it doesn't need the punishment just yet.

Who all is going?

-Dan

When is this race?
I'm going to the MORE 500 race in Lucerne the 23rd, I dont think its a Jeepspeed race (at least the date isnt on the Jeepspeed website) but im planning on heading over there and watching.

It's the same race. They still have a 1700 class, it's not a jeepspeed series race for points.

-Dan
ohh i get it, nice thanks for informing me on that hah so yea I guess ill be there, ill keep an eye out for you guys, ill be with my dad, oh and do you know what time the race starts at?

Last edited:
Specialty Race Prep will be there.We are just running the 1600 car.Will be prerunning in a white trophylite with Lenny's on the side.Going up Thursday afternoon.

Another great race once again!!
(We missed you out there Jim)
The weather was perfect.
Not too hot during the day and not too cool after the sun went down.
Had a breeze most of the day which kept the dust blowing
(you just had to make sure you were upwind from the course).
ALOT of entries too!
Here is a short video of NRT_Chris going by MM7 on his 1st or 2nd lap (forget which lap it was)
He was moving!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bajacurt/3559554528/in/set-72157618634991109/

Here are 2 of the class 1700 entries

Seems that white is the color of choice for us go fast guys who drive XJs

If I hadn't over committed to a few things I would have made it out there. Looks like you guys had fun, maybe next time.

Back