• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hey jim

that blonde girl is all kinds of ugly.

that blonde girl is all kinds of ugly.
Yeah, I can't stand that Fat F*CK (for lack of a better word)... Dude, people like that shouldn't be able to live... at least in America. haha

Oh god, please don't insult me with that BS. You have to be high to believe that's real. What's funny is the owner of RA1250, the main guy, got his work truck repo'd before this show even began. Couldn't even pay is OWN bills.

LMFAO! Thats funny Sh*t... That show is so annoying its like a Repo Soap Opera.

Now, that big brunette woman, Ummm I likey lol

Oh god, please don't insult me with that BS. You have to be high to believe that's real. What's funny is the owner of RA1250, the main guy, got his work truck repo'd before this show even began. Couldn't even pay is OWN bills.

LOOOOOL where did you hear that? It's possibly the funniest piece of information I've received all week. I hate that guy. I want to hit him in the jaw.

LOOOOOL where did you hear that? It's possibly the funniest piece of information I've received all week. I hate that guy. I want to hit him in the jaw.
Hahahaha yea, "EGA Recovery" is a fictitious name, it's a DBA for his REAL repo company that had his truck reposessed. That truck they use is a piece... nobody uses slings anymore, they DESTROY vehicles. If you're picking up a REAL truck with a REAL bumper it'll be fine, but anything with plastic bumpers it's going to rip off, and scratch all to hell. Most companies won't even hire a private contractor with a sling. My boss has one sling truck, and they use it for HEAVY stuff. Things like excursions and box vans, that you can flat tow with a sling.

I saw this show on TV... Gravity was not that ladys friend when she was climbing the ugly tree and the branch at the top broke.

Back