• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

meet and greet

1987xjgirl

NAXJA Forum User
was thinking maybe its a good time for one any suggestions on where I was thinking this coming Friday not sure where any ideas.

just has to be a good central location where we can park a lot of jeeps LOL

Peace Arch Park would be nice and central for me :D ...not sure about parking though. :jester:

forgive my lack of knowledge but where is that ???

ok looked it up looks like a nice place just the whole parking thing is a issue

Last edited:
If you make the thread you volunteer to set it up. :illegal flip off smile:
(That's what I learned anyways...haha) :)

~Scott

Centrally located places we've used in the past were Lynnwood and Bothell, both times at The Rock pizza restaurant. Your location just says "Washington", that's a pretty big area to cover.

If you make the thread you volunteer to set it up. :illegal flip off smile:
(That's what I learned anyways...haha) :)

~Scott

Still waiting..... party1:

True, Scott never set anything up. It's really as simple as picking a date and location and calling the restaurant.

I'm down jeeps still in Cali though, I still havnt met much NWC

well I am actually in Monroe so yeah cool sorry I kinda dove into this before thinking it out I just really wanted to meet some more XJ ownners LOL.(specally sence my jeep is finnally back from the dead).

So I was thinking friday 5/15 not sure on a place or time never really hosted a greet and meet so not only am I new to the community but new to the whole get together thing to.

what do people think of red robin or canyons, there plenty of parking at the ones here in monroe.

I was thinking between 5-6PM that day.

Last edited:
Peace arch...seems like a bad idea to have a bunch of Jeep guys gathered at the border, but maybe that's just me. :)

~Scott

well I have been thinking that Peace Arch Park is to far for me this time so the place is going to be the Monroe red robin between 5-6PM on 5/15 so see you there if you fill like coming but I need to know today how many will be there so I can let then know we are coming:)

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

14797 N Kelsey St
Monroe, WA 98272

so pm me if you are going to be there so I can call them and let them know how many.

Hmmm, sounds good, but I cant make it.

Have fun and take lots of pics!

Even though it's now in Monroe, I think most of you didn't even catch the loads of sarcasm pilled on having it at the Peace Arch. :laugh2:

I wont be making it either way though...

-Lyle

Back