• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a Truck and a Hand Tomorrow

Jim says I can borrow his '99 GMC Shortbed and it'll handle a 7-foot couch fine. I could pick it up (I-8 & 163 area) & meet you in PB, or just meet you at Jim's, or at my place. LMK...
Carol (And yeah, I could care less about helping you--it's all about the beer reward! You know that's how I am!!)

If you can spot some gas money I can probably help. My avy turns into a 4x8

Jim says I can borrow his '99 GMC Shortbed and it'll handle a 7-foot couch fine. I could pick it up (I-8 & 163 area) & meet you in PB, or just meet you at Jim's, or at my place. LMK...
Carol (And yeah, I could care less about helping you--it's all about the beer reward! You know that's how I am!!)

Speaking of rewards, how did you like your last one?

Speaking of rewards, how did you like your last one?
It was very very yummy =). :lickout: Of course, it also taught me to not drink beer that has been infused with coffee right before going to bed. I don't think I got to sleep til 3 a.m... but it was worth it!

It was very very yummy =). :lickout: Of course, it also taught me to not drink beer that has been infused with coffee right before going to bed. I don't think I got to sleep til 3 a.m... but it was worth it!

Haha, yeah. The ABV/bottle size probably didn't hurt either. Glad you enjoyed it. I have two more of those left. I had another friend last night ask me if I had any more of those since it seams to be sold out everywhere.

On a related note, it looks like you might be up for some more treats. :cheers:

Haha, yeah. The ABV/bottle size probably didn't hurt either. Glad you enjoyed it. I have two more of those left. I had another friend last night ask me if I had any more of those since it seams to be sold out everywhere.

On a related note, it looks like you might be up for some more treats. :cheers:
Yummy!! And if you can spare one of the 2 Imperials for Jim, he is highly interested in trying it. But I didn't tell him you have any left (since I didn't know you did...)

C-

Back