• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Not sure how my dog killed this gopher........

paulhead

I overtighten $#!t
NAXJA Member
........well, yes I am. Not thrilled I jhave to fill in the hole but worth it after the frustrations I have with these little fckers.

junk006.jpg

junk005.jpg

Good dog! We had one that our dogs were constantly trying to get, diggin holes all over the yard. I still haven't filled the holes.

He's not dead. Hes restin'.

We use to have gopher at my house, my dad would just flood the hole with the garden hose.

I tried that and he'd be looking at me from an other hole flippin' me off.

:laugh2: you guys are cracking me up

I heard if you stick a road flare in the hole it the sulfur smoke kills em.

Yeah they got these smoke bombs that I guess would be similar but they either get out another hole or plug up that section of the borrow.

Yeah they got these smoke bombs that I guess would be similar but they either get out another hole or plug up that section of the borrow.

Light three gas bombs and drop in gopher hole. Put leaf blower into hole and turn to 'high'. :thumbup:

IVE DONE IT ALL, 4TH OF JULY SMOKE BOMBS, ROAD FLARES, I EVEN WENT TO HOME DEPOT TO BUY A GOPHER BOMB (SAME AS A BUG BOMB). NOTHING WORKED SO EITHER I HAVE SUPER GOPHER LIVING IN MY YARD OR A WHOLE COMMUNITY. IN ANY CASE, IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A GOOD TRAP OR SOMETHING, LET US KNOW.:gonnablow

gas works good... but dont pour 5 gallons down and light it, me and my buddy did that and when we lit it all around the yard little plumes of flames popped up from where different holes came to the surface lol.. good thing his yard is all dirt.

Get some cats, when we lived in Riverside all the gophers were quickly extinct when we had about five cats running around outside.

see.. this is what you do =D, you light ur torch, get the perfect blend of oxy/ acetylene. and pop it out( touch the tip to something flat so it puts out the flame...) then stick it in the hole for a good minute or so... then light ur torch and stick it in the hole KABOOM!! everywhere the hole ran will be up rooted lol... crazy to do to ant holes :gee:

Back