• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Baker Ranch burns down... (Charles Manson's hangout)

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.tmz.com/2009/05/08/manson-gang-hideout-the-smoldering-remains/

I guess no more stops here on death valley runs? :(

0508_manson_cabin_burned.jpg

its barker ranch and its a shame a-holes have to burn down something historic, bad or not it's still historic and on federal land. i hope they find whoever did it and throw them in corcoran prison along with manson himself...

its barker ranch and its a shame a-holes have to burn down something historic, bad or not it's still historic and on federal land. i hope they find whoever did it and throw them in corcoran prison along with manson himself...

x2

Glad I saw it before it burned. Dumbasses.

Damnit, I'm mad I didn't go there last time I was at Ballarat!

its not a bad thing lol but, i was doin like 35 cuz i thought i was gonna get in trouble or something lol its like tokyo drift on some of those corners!... side comment, i notice my xj rides smoother with the anti sway disconnected... stock height with disconnects

be honest with you... be happy you didnt take that 15 miles of washboard road... you had to go AT LEAST 50 mph to smooth it out at all...

50's slow.

yes

LOL yes, any vehicle rides smoother without those wastes of space :).

Yup, this sucks. I never did get to go out and see it, and now it's a big fireplace. If people would just educate themselves, crap like this wouldn't happen. I hate when morons make decisions based on emotion rather than logic.

Idiots ruin everything.

i found that with a few hundred pounds of weight i ride smoother thru the wash board as well

Back