• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pounds of Torque

MNXJ39

NAXJA Forum User
I saw a chart for specs on pounds of torque for bolts, list had uca, lca, etc. I cant seem to find in now. Can anyone send me the thread or chart.

I saw a chart for specs on pounds of torque for bolts, list had uca, lca, etc. I cant seem to find in now. Can anyone send me the thread or chart.

It's not so much "pounds" (that's a measure of weight,) but "pound-feet" or "pound-inches."

Yep, I've got a chart on my site for that - and for fluids, and anything else I've culled out of FSMs to date. Click the link in my sig, go to the Tech section, and pillage your your heart's content! That's what I put it all up there for...

It's not so much "pounds" (that's a measure of weight,) but "pound-feet" or "pound-inches."

Yep, I've got a chart on my site for that - and for fluids, and anything else I've culled out of FSMs to date. Click the link in my sig, go to the Tech section, and pillage your your heart's content! That's what I put it all up there for...

yep, Jon's site it chalked full of tech references like that. i can say that i have shamelessly raped info from his site while working on my junk...:D

Back