• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Passenger Rear Quarter Glass and Driver's Mirror

Mdub

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone who was in Payson this weekend saw the carnage on my rig. Now begins the repair. I need:

• Passenger rear quarter glass/gasket.

• Driver's side rear-view mirror for a 94' WITHOUT electric mirrors.
Anyone on the eastside have any of this junk?

For some reason I thought you lost your passenger mirror, which Superman just took 2 weeks ago but since it's not...I still have the black drivers mirror on my doors....It's yours brother!

Although I really don't want to contribute to you getting out of the hobby, consider that my formal protest..........

For some reason I thought you lost your passenger mirror, which Superman just took 2 weeks ago but since it's not...I still have the black drivers mirror on my doors....It's yours brother!

Although I really don't want to contribute to you getting out of the hobby, consider that my formal protest..........

You the man Bear. I don't want to get totally out. I'm just gonna step away from NAXJA for a while. How do they say, "The thrill is gone"? There will be more debauchery, you watch.

By the way, thanks for the answering the ages old question, " A bear does crap in the woods".

I'll pm you about hooking up for that mirror. Again, thanks. This weekend, and that night run, were fun as hell.

I have the glass. Come on down and pick it up. Im taking it out tonight when I get home.

Awesome, thanks. Hit me on PM with your address and how much. I APPRECIATE IT.

Back