• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally getting my rubicon 16's today!!! will post pics tonight

XJ=Fun

NAXJA Forum User
Yeah one of my co workers wants to trade me a really cherry set of 2005 Rubicon wheels for my black soft rockcrawlers, he doesent seem to mind that i purchased my rockcrawlers for 100 bucks on craigslist, the crazy thing is that he letting me keep all of my tires cuz hes going to 35's, so im really stoked. I will post pics tonight!! And you guys will prolly see my 32/11.50/15's in the for sale section soon

Yeah one of my co workers wants to trade me a really cherry set of 2005 Rubicon wheels for my black soft rockcrawlers, he doesent seem to mind that i purchased my rockcrawlers for 100 bucks on craigslist, the crazy thing is that he letting me keep all of my tires cuz hes going to 35's, so im really stoked. I will post pics tonight!! And you guys will prolly see my 32/11.50/15's in the for sale section soon
Pics of the 32"s? im in the market:dunno:

ry%3D400

Here it is, I now need bigger tires!

Back