• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Cleghorn Album from 5/9/09

Nice pics! I really need to make it out there some time looks like fun and i hear a lot about the place.

just got home and im typing this from my phone while taking a big steamy dump. had tons of fun. deep creek anyone?

i am sooooo bummmmed - my wife took great pics, lots at little mofo of E-!, and they show on my camera, but won't download to my puter. 1 flash card did of the play area, but the other one won't - any ideas? my puter shows "no pics on flash card.

hope your friend plied u full of beer skwerly, after having to winch him, then snapping your u-joint - my wife freaked when u were backing up to get in position for the winching - job well done!!!!

Last edited:
Looks like fun. I miss my XJ right now. Of course it's probably because I haven't been wheeling ANYWHERE in a long time. TOny went out and preran with a class 9 car today. Melted a shock boot on one of his 5100's!!! hahaha Hows that for heat build up.

hey guys that was crazy fun, especially that last part took me by a total suprise. anyway learned some good lessons. and meet some really cool people.

i am totally down for a deep creek run (dont know were that is tho) or anywere else!

Just got back myself.....i had a blast. Had a great time and met some great people too. Thanks for the picts Skwerly.

thats ma boyeee Big Al!!! good to meet you. jessiah and the others aswell. i forget names fast so please dont hold it againts me. i remember tony, matthew big Al and thats it... im good with faces not names... doh!

i am sooooo bummmmed - my wife took great pics, lots at little mofo of E-!, and they show on my camera, but won't download to my puter. 1 flash card did of the play area, but the other one won't - any ideas? my puter shows "no pics on flash card.

hope your friend plied u full of beer skwerly, after having to winch him, then snapping your u-joint - my wife freaked when u were backing up to get in position for the winching - job well done!!!!

Thanks, Terry! That was indeed some hairy backing up lol. Everything worked out though, EXCEPT for the fact that I got NO pictures of me winching a ‘Yota out. WTF is wrong with me? LOL!

About your memory card, if they show up on the camera, they are there. If you are up this way next week swing the card by, I know a couple tricks on how to get into those things. Don’t delete the thing, the pictures may be savable!

Once again, thanks for leading a good run, dude, had a blast! :)

thats ma boyeee Big Al!!! good to meet you. jessiah and the others aswell. i forget names fast so please dont hold it againts me. i remember tony, matthew big Al and thats it... im good with faces not names... doh!

What up Julio (hope i spelled that right)? it was nice to meet you too. Hit me up the next time you go to Wilmington...as a matter of fact, hit me up anytime.

Back