• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Desert night run, Palm springs CA

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
I want to find a good night for a night run folks..

Would love to have it on a saturday night..:D.. May or june OR both would be good too..:moon:
I'm thinking the 23 or 30 of may

Can't on the 23rd. There's a slight possibility for the 30th. May sucks...

Curt

Don't pin it on me... just pick a date if it's doable then I'll show... if not then my loss... do what's best for everyone else...

Curt

NO way, you will have to pick this one..Lets get it done ok..I havent gone out with you for awhile ..

HUH !?!? we went out less then a month ago... 18th. ??

Do y'all want to meet somewhere... grab a bite then out for a few ? Maybe in Scott's neck of the dirt... I would say woods, but there ain't no trees.

Unfortunately the 13th. of June is my first free weekend... unless it's next Sat. 5-16 possibly...

My sched. is always :wierd: so I' let others pick the dates and if I can then I show.

Curt

HUH !?!? we went out less then a month ago... 18th. ??

When you reach our age that IS...A long time ago in a galaxy far far away. :eeks1:

Maybe next weekend, Glamis would be bitchen but it costs now doesn't it? 40.00 for a week pass? Ma works Sunday, how about Saturday? Local?

WHAT? Are you talking to me? what are we talking about? I just got home from a night run..It is nice out there, low 80s with a nice breeze..Didn't need the A/C at all

Due to the lack of input, i'll just run with mike till you guys call to see if we are going out that night..
Have a great day..

PS
Mike broke last night, yep..REAR END...

Due to the lack of input QUOTE]

How much were you looking for ?
You recommended 2 weekends... I recommended 2 weekends... I was curious where you were wanting to go... Jeff and Builder seem to be a little flexible ?
Paul threw the Glamis card out... little far for a night run and the sand can work an engine in the summer, even at night, but it's an option...

Too bad about the Turdy Five... wasn't there a 8.25 for sale ???

Curt

Due to the lack of input QUOTE]

How much were you looking for ?
You recommended 2 weekends... I recommended 2 weekends... I was curious where you were wanting to go... Jeff and Builder seem to be a little flexible ?
Paul threw the Glamis card out... little far for a night run and the sand can work an engine in the summer, even at night, but it's an option...

Too bad about the Turdy Five... wasn't there a 8.25 for sale ???

Curt

Don't care, but GLAMIS is to hard on a rig during the summer..I think i'm going to wait for the run, i having trouble with mine at this time..FRONT axle seals took a chit, now i need to fix them..But i'm trying to talk the little lady into some other stuff for mine..Long arms would be real nice for mine..Plus i am waiting on the rear axle i have coming to me,mine lost a bearing in it to..Thumps alot..
As soon as i have mine done i'll get a run going..Till then i have to use the wifes MALL jeep..I'll up-date later

Don't care, but GLAMIS is to hard on a rig during the summer..I think i'm going to wait for the run, i having trouble with mine at this time..FRONT axle seals took a chit, now i need to fix them..But i'm trying to talk the little lady into some other stuff for mine..Long arms would be real nice for mine..Plus i am waiting on the rear axle i have coming to me,mine lost a bearing in it to..Thumps alot..
As soon as i have mine done i'll get a run going..Till then i have to use the wifes MALL jeep..I'll up-date later

So run Cyndee's XJ and we can play up in your sand box... meet for a burger somewhere run through the hills then play for awhile... pick a date...

Speaking of Cyndee... why not ride with her ? You trust her more then Mike...
RIGHT ?

Curt

Last edited:
Like i said i am open,just let me know in advance.removed the T/C drop today and put the 1 strap i have on. still need the other strap,the 3rd option parts store here was closed today. autozone said more straps will be in tomorrow. once i get that strap i will take angle readings again, think it will be good.just a thought, when everyone comes up with a good date for a run.it's a little cooler up here!!!! just a thought!!!!

Back