• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OEM part numbers

01din

NAXJA Forum User
Do you guys know the stock part numbers for a 1999 4.0 XJ's:

+/- battery cables
fog light, complete

...and a cheap place to find them online? I know there are millions of Jeep parts, but I've had varying levels of satisfaction.

Thanks.

Do you guys know the stock part numbers for a 1999 4.0 XJ's:

+/- battery cables
fog light, complete

...and a cheap place to find them online? I know there are millions of Jeep parts, but I've had varying levels of satisfaction.

Thanks.

OEM battery cables are too thin, upgrade to a bigger gauge wire.

Check teamcherokee.com for the fog light kits, they list the OEM part numbers on their website.

Go hit http://www.geocities.com/JeepI6Power/electric.html for a really high quality set of cables. At the very least, you'll have a list of the lengths you need if you go shopping for off-the-shelf cables.

My previous post got flagged for moderating. Maybe because I suggested googling for the 1990 XJ Parts Catalog. Looking up the oem numbers is helpful for a number of things, but I doubt you'll find new oem foglights at the dealer anyway. I'd go after market and grab the dash switch from the junkyard.

(edit - Oops, I think when I pasted the phrase it pasted it with a link to a taboo site.)

Good to go on fog light replacement.

I still can't find a good replacement for the battery cables. The OEM (56009783AD) isnt for sale anywhere, and I don't trust thin replacements, none of which fit the XJ's connections anyway....

Thanks again.

Back