• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Orange County M&G - May 19

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Well, we haven't had an OC M&G since February. A few people have asked me to schedule one.

And it's going to be the Round Table Pizza again. If you don't like it, that's too bad. ;)

Tuesday, May 19
6 pm

Round Table Pizza
1175 Baker Street, Suite A
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714) 549-2101

Dammit Johnny you beat me to it again. Driving down the mountain, I was thinking to my self, "Self, you should set up an OC meet n greet." I guess BBQ will have to wait again.

Dammit Johnny you beat me to it again. Driving down the mountain, I was thinking to my self, "Self, you should set up an OC meet n greet." I guess BBQ will have to wait again.

Dude, I was waiting for you to schedule the next M&G. That's why we haven't had one since February. :)

There's no reason you can't schedule a north county M&G during the month of May. Schedule a M&G and they will come.

You beat me to it.

I was going to plan one for next Wed.

I can't the 19th. It's my wedding anniversary.

Can you move it to next Tue, Wed, or Thur?

Yea the night of the 19th is my mothers funeral,I graduate from law school,I'm scheduled for open hart surgery,but I will be there.....SANTA:roll:

But none of that is like a wedding anniversary...... :yap:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2

Forgot to mention that I was to get married the night of the 19th, but she will have to wait.....SANTA:eeks1:

I like your priorities!

I like your priorities!

Take the wife to south coast plaza to let her pick out something nice, and then since your in the neighborhood... :D

or schedule her for a long massage and slip out for the MnG

BTT

It's still on Tuesday, May 19.

Spock: "... logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few".

I am going to make it, if I am not in Boston on Tuesday

5:30-6 - if I can go!

EDIT: Never mind... word just came down from the top, I am off to Boston, Monday morning!!

Last edited:
Back