• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have a European 98+ FSM?

He never said anything about posting them here. :dunno:

He never said anything about posting them here.
dunno.gif

That's why I didn't delete the thread ;)
Billy

Hid is one reason I am trying to do this. I currently am running Cibies with 130/100 Narva bulbs. I really like the current setup, but I would like to see what HID has to offer in my housings. I have never been flashed with my current light, and I know that HID will produce more glade in a halogen housing. So if I have a load in the trunk I can drop the lights a bit. Its just one of the features Euro Cherokees had that we didn't get.

The FSM has both left and right hand drives in it including wiring diagrams.

Just wondering what the benefit woulld be to having adjustable headlights??
They were mainly designed for load laiden Cherokees (so the driver can adjust their headlight angle from within the cabin based on the load in their Jeep). However, they could also be repurposed for an HID retro (like Talyn mentioned already). I originally bought the kit for my Jeep, but my buddy couldn't figure out the install, so I'm trading Talyn for another set pads for my 300mm brakes. The parts look like this:

leveller00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back