• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This weekends run..

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
anyone on the eastside wanna meet up Saturday AM? i hate going up alone lookin for a group of folks. last time i ended up running solo :doh:

Who wants to meet in the 181st area, or Mall 205 area?

Terry, you goin?
I know alot are goin up friday and camping..

Who's in?

ill be able to go as soon as i get the pics for the red toyota and the green (what used to be)S10 burned onto DVD. do you think $20 per is too much. thats all i need for gas money so i can go.

My wife and I are heading up Saturday morning, hopefully will find a group of rigs to play with. We'll probably be there by 9:00 am. We're not planning on doing any of the crazy stuff since I'm open/open and don't have sliders installed yet. We ran a bit of FB5 last weekend and had fun.

ill be able to go as soon as i get the pics for the red toyota and the green (what used to be)S10 burned onto DVD. do you think $20 per is too much. thats all i need for gas money so i can go.
Terry. PM Inbound

Last weekend is actually the first time in a couple of years that I've found the guys that I've intended to meet up with - some of them anyway. I think we were supposed to meet up with a total of nine trucks. Four of us met up at Brown's. The other group decided to get an early start and left Rogers at 5:00 am. We never crossed paths. If you guys are running some of the harder stuff that has chicken routes, I'll try and tag along to take pics.

My wife and I are heading up Saturday morning, hopefully will find a group of rigs to play with. We'll probably be there by 9:00 am. We're not planning on doing any of the crazy stuff since I'm open/open and don't have sliders installed yet. We ran a bit of FB5 last weekend and had fun.
you should be able to play with us. we will all be at rogers camp staging area at about 9am sat. I am open/open also and i can do alot of it just not stuff like little rubicon or waterfull or stuff like that. but FB5 and stuff is pretty mellow

Back