• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone need a dana 44???

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
I found one at the junk yesterday and coulndt justify buying another one when i dont need it. they wanted 190 out the door for it so if anyone needs one let me know. i can pull it and for you.

Julio

I found one at the junk yesterday and coulndt justify buying another one when i dont need it. they wanted 190 out the door for it so if anyone needs one let me know. i can pull it and for you.

Julio
no one?

forgot to mention its from a 88 XJ.

Last edited:
x2 there always someone around here that need/wants one!

yeah, im gonna go pull it. im not asking for much. i just want to help someone out. ill take 225 for pulling it only cause its gonna need drums and brake hardware.

that sound fair?

that sound fair to me, you have to get yourslef some kind of compensation for pulling it. someone will buy it!

damn I was just about to tell you to go ahead and pull it for me. well if you find another let me know. i'm going to rubicon this year and I need more than my 8.25!

im new in this thing so im wondering??? how do dana 44 help you or what they do to my jeep?
D44= stronger rear axle, semi float too. 8.25 OK but not as strong. D35 weakest of all stock rear ends in the Cherokee's selection. they help you by considerably reducing your chances of breaking your rear end

damn I was just about to tell you to go ahead and pull it for me. well if you find another let me know. i'm going to rubicon this year and I need more than my 8.25!

found out that another member saw this thread and beat me to it. get ahold of eazyXJWJ. hes got a couple.

Back