• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bfgoodrich km2's?

rcliftedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
so Im looking into gettings 35's for my jeep. a buddy of mine just got a set of the new bfg km2's and from just looking at them, they looked pretty sick. does anyone run these tires and have anything good to say about them. I'm running 33x12.5 tsl's right now and like the way they go on the trail but am just not happy with the way they ride on the road. I never expected them to be worth anything on the road but I got them cheap so I didnt complain.

thanks for any input!

trevor~

that may be but it sure as hell beats the ride of a tsl bias ply. so they are still making them right. cause I think that would make me cry a little. lol!

that may be but it sure as hell beats the ride of a tsl bias ply. so they are still making them right. cause I think that would make me cry a little. lol!

I don't know. I had trouble finding them. I got lucky and NWT had 8 in stock but said they wouldn't have any others until September. If you look at 4wd.com, tire rack and a few others, they don't even list anything in 35/15.

Back