• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cleghorn sat 5-9

we're off to a good start - if we settle on 11 am, that's fine - think bill and anthony might be in as well. lets get a good head count - was also thinkin of runnin the "X" trail after cleg, will have plenty of time. or have like a BBQ or somethin - open to suggestions. i'm gonna be changin my screen name this week also (guess cruiserhead isn't appropriate anymore) - will let u know

hey guys im the friend who had trouble, the activation email took forever to be sent.

but anyways count me in guys my name is josiah and I have a 95 country as said before, no lift or anything but I have been up to cleg horn a few times before and dont really have any problems with any of the terrain so I look forward to seeing you all and being able to roll out with some fellow jeep fanatics.

WONderful choice man! A front locker makes 100% difference on the trail. On Gold Mountain I don't think my tires spun more than 1/4 revolution the entire time, and I'm running race slicks at 20 lbs LOL!

This is going to be a fun run! There will probably be some Tom Foolery back at my place afterward, because my neighbor and I are boozers. Anybody on the run can feel free to stop by! I'm in Yucaipa.

:)

WONderful choice man! A front locker makes 100% difference on the trail. On Gold Mountain I don't think my tires spun more than 1/4 revolution the entire time, and I'm running race slicks at 20 lbs LOL!

This is going to be a fun run! There will probably be some Tom Foolery back at my place afterward, because ALL MY FRIENDS are boozers. Anybody on the run can feel free to stop by! I'm in Yucaipa.

:)

fixed it for you homie.

just to make it clear on meeting place - I 15 to first exit past cleghorn (if going NB), it's hwy 138. U can see mcdonalds from the freeway - can't miss it

terry

it's only wed derek, u know how these runs seem to grow - bill said he's gonna be tied up & can't make it, wonderin if slimsxj is gonna run w/ us. are u buyin the brewski for the party at your palace? (not misspelled either!)

i was supposed to go plant trees in Arrowhead, but that got cancelled today because they had too many volunteers. This was the first thing that came to mind after that.

It is my Birthday after all. Gotta do something!!!!

Back